Lazada

Lazada Philippines Lazada Philippines Lazada Philippines

Friday, September 13, 2013

Larsian Barbecue Center (Cebu tour continuation of Day 2)

After the exciting tour with Crown Regency Hotel. We were so hungry and a bit of craving for "ihaw ihaw". As advised by the staff who assisted us in the sky walk, the "Larsian"(if I remembered it right) is good place for barbecue. So we walk through the fuente circle til we reach the "Larsian".

And we found it! A covered place, full of stores that offers different kind of grilled stuff. It is on the back of the BDO building and near the Robinsons' office. 

Fuente Circle with Robinsons'office on the left
While entering the gate of "Larsian", you could hear many voices shouting and persuading you to take a look on their barbecue (grilled stuff) and dine with them. After back and forth walk we can't decide where to dine. But someone offered a free 1.5 Liters of soda, so we did dine with them (dito na lang, no choice na eh). I forgot the name of the store, but I remembered that the table was covered with pink mantle and the chair was just simply a blue plastic stool.

I had a look at the choices offered, yeah I really have to say that it's clean and no stinky odor. Well prepared! I ordered 4 "isaw", 2 chicken skin, 4 half-filled pork barbecue stick, 2 chorizo on stick and 2 big slice of fish. Hahahahaha, well I'm not that hungry (matakaw lang). Good thing is that, the 2 big slice of fish on stick were shared among three of us (Jimmer, Phats and me).

Inside Larsian
They served us  2 basket of "puso" (a cooked rice enclosed in a heart-shaped pouch made in young pinnate leaves of coconut. 

After a long time of waiting, finally approx 20 mins. barbecues were served!

My tummy couldn't wait for more minutes, after the plate of barberque placed on top of the table, I quickly grabbed my order and started the "war". Hahahahaha! Patay gutom lang. But before that I took some photos. (hehehe).
My order "Ihaw Ihaw"
I started with chicken skin, it was not yet cooked well. Others tasted the same and we caught the attention of the staff and ask to re-grill the chicken skin (makunat at may hilaw pa kasi). So I continued eating with my remaining barbecues. In the middle of my dinner the staff served again the chicken skin, but still it was just overcooked outside.

Anyways, after feeling a heaviness in my tummy, that is the sign that I'm going to stop eating. All of us three, we enjoyed our meal aside from the chicken skin. Three of us enjoyed this massive dinner but others not. But for me, it's good! Thumbs up!

Related posts you might also like:
Bakasyon sa Cebu! (Cebu tour introduction)
Touch down Cebu (Cebu tour day 1)
Crown Regency Tour (Cebu tour day 2)
City twin tour (Cebu tour day 3)
Last day in Cebu
5-Day Itinerary in Cebu

No comments:

Post a Comment