Lazada

Lazada Philippines Lazada Philippines Lazada Philippines

Monday, August 8, 2016

Jesca Lakeview Bed and Breakfast (The Cheapest accommodation)

Updated: August 2016

Recently, I decided and went to Jesca to update this blog. I tried to call the Jesca using the number as indicated as below:

Both tel and cell no. are working but no one answering the calls. So I decided to go directly to the place.

And luckily, there is a guest that have been checkout during that day so there is someone going to assist us. Ms Amie is the temporary care taker. As I told her that I calling earlier to check and reserve for a room. She replied, that Rose is not the care taker of the Jesca anymore. Might the owner is busy or not on the house when I called on the Phone.

Phone indicated above (046) 413-0711, still working. You can call for reservation on the said number. But as of now, since there is no permanent care taker on the place, you can call in the morning around 8am to 10am or in the evening around 5pm-10pm, or you can directly go to the place around those time to check personally the place and deal with the price with the owner itself.

To experience again the Jesca, we booked the room for 2 pax for Php 1200. Still the cheapest I think so far. As far as the room concern, since there is no care taker, you can see that the surrounding is not quite maintained.






More photos of Jesca Here
Old post review to Jesca


The good thing is there's a newly-opened mall near the Jesca.. 3-5mins walk you can reach the Ayala Mall.


If you are still looking for a nice accommodation around the Emilio Aguinaldo Street facing the Lake and do have much budget I think you can try to inquire to the list below.

1. Days Hotel
    Not cheap but I think suitable for those big event.
    Tel#: (046) 413 - 2400 to 10 or Cel#: 09227888315
     Facebook: facebook.com/dhtagaytay

     Promo: Rainy days Promo, 50% discount til september 2016. Check the details here:



2. Casa Maria Y Martha
    Not cheap but I guess suitable for those celebrating Anniversary or special occasions.
    Website: http://casamariaymartha.com
     Promo: Holiday Fun Promo, starts from Php 1450.


3. Eco Hotel (newly built)
    Not cheap but seems affordable and suitable for Honeymoon or couple activity for its relaxing environment.


     Website: http://www.ecohotels.com.ph
      Contact
  • +63 46 413 4365 / +63 46 413 4265
  • +63 917 568 6710
  • info@ecohoteltagaytay.com


    I do not have any experience yet on those hotel. Hopefully, I will try those hotel next time if I have my budget(hahaha).



No comments:

Post a Comment